Neck, Shoulder & Rib
In this course you will learn:
- Quick tips to identify if CSpine is contributing to a shoulder pain
- Fun shoulder exercises ensuring patient compliance at that are easy to advance
- How to treat rib pain.
- Refine neural and muscle tests
- Identify significant trigger points
- Significance of 01/C1 contribution to shoulder pain
- Treatment for Ribs
- 2 minute Tq’s to eliminate the Cervical or Thoracic Spine component of a shoulder problem
- Quick tips for the client to learn how to downtrain phasic muscles prior to even commencing any stability work
- Basic neck and shoulder stability and stretching and progressions – many fun exercises for excellent patient compliance
- Simplifying shoulder taping for postural correction
Course Date: 19th & 20th August 2017 (1.5 days)
Course Fee: $690 - includes DVD of all the Neck & Shoulder soft tissue techniques covered in the course.