The integration of neural, muscle and joint techniques to treat neck and shoulder pain and corrective exercise programming that the patient will enjoy. Francine’s system of assessment and treatment will comprise the practical component of this course.
- Fun shoulder exercises that ensure patient compliance, and that are easy to advance
- Refine neural and muscle tests
- Identify significant trigger points
- Significance of 01/C1 contribution to shoulder pain
- Treatment for Ribs 1-4
- 2 minute Tq’s to eliminate the Cervical or Thoracic Spine component of a shoulder problem
- Quick tips for the client to learn how to downtrain phasic muscles prior to even commencing any stability work
- Basic neck and shoulder stability and stretching and progressions – many fun exercises for excellent patient compliance
- Simplifying shoulder taping for postural correction
Course Date: 19th & 20th August 2017
Course Fee: $690 includes a DVD of all the Neck & Shoulder soft tissue techniques covered in the course.
To enrol, click here