A course at your Clinic
Are you interested in a PCAA course at your clinic?
If you are a group of Physios and have 8 – 10 people who are keen to do an inservice, Francine welcomes the opportunity to offer one of our courses at your practice.
The course can be streamlined to be either 1 day, 1.5 or 2 days.
Your location and proximity to Sydney will also determine how many hours the course needs to be.
Basic teaching requirements:
- Space for 1 table per 2 students
- 1 pillow and 2 towels per plinthe
- White board
- Projector (laptop as back up)
- Internet connection
- Extension cords/power board
- Space to do practical exercise
- For the RTUS workshops; 1 RTUS machine per 2 course participants is ideal
- Catering organised onsite
- Flight/accommodation reimbursement
PCAA courses include:
- Pre -reading
- Comprehensive course notes (to be printed by the Course organiser)
- DVD of the practical techniques – where applicable
- E book for each member attending The Back Pain Course
- Exercise program sheets included in the course notes