TMJ 101: A Muscle, Joint and Exercise Approach for the Treatment of TMJ Plus Practical
Includes anatomy overview, practical techniques, and typical clinical presentations.
Presenter: Francine St George.
- 6 Modules
- 4 hours self-paced Training
- 6 interactive videos of hands-on Practical Techniques
- Comprehensive Course notes
- Includes Pre-reading and Anatomy review resources
- Certificate on Completion
PLUS: Two hour Practical Session with Francine St George and Team
Includes the full TMJ online training in addition to a 2 hour hands-on practical session with Francine and her team. You will have the opportunity to practice all the practical TMJ and neural driver techniques that are covered in the online training course.
For multiple users, purchase course coupons.
Bulk discount available:
6 – 9 Coupons – 10% Discount
10 – 14 Coupons – 15% Discount
15 and greater – 20% Discount
• MODULE 1: CLINICAL PRESENTATIONS, NERVES AND MUSCLES
• MODULE 2: ANATOMY: JOINT, DISC & PTERYGOIDS
• MODULE 3: ASSESSMENT and TMJ Exercises
• MODULE 4: MUSCLE RELEASES & JOINT TECHNIQUES
• MODULE 5: FAQ’s & CASE HISTORY DISCUSSION
• MODULE 6: NEURAL TESTING TO IDENTIFY PCF & SCF