Includes anatomy overview, practical techniques, and typical clinical presentations.
Presenter: Francine St George.
- 6 Modules
- 4 hours self-paced Training
- 6 interactive videos of hands-on Practical Techniques
- Comprehensive Course notes
- Includes Pre-reading and Anatomy review resources
- Certificate on Completion
Upon completion, you will understand the essentials to be able to treat any TMJ disorders or pain more confidently. You will also learn a streamlined system of assessment using neural testing for the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine. This will enable you to identify the drivers of your client’s pain and ensures active engagement from your client, in both their management and recovery.